Natural Beauty Tips For Healthy Skin And Hair
Kaya is all about personal confidence through expert skin care which seamlessly blends looking good with feeling good about our inner and outer selves at all times.
While, nothing can replace the expertise and importance of a dermatologist's analysis of your skin, today we provide you with a few power packed tips that can get you started on the course of beautiful and healthy skin.
- Use a mashed tomato or tomato pulp on your skin to give a pinkish glow to your skin. Tomato is very good for giving you fair skin tone.
- Massage your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin, you can add a pinch of saffron to get better results
- Mix yoghurt with lemon juice and apply it on your skin daily before bath. This is one of the best remedy for reducing sun tan.
- If you have got dandruff, prepare a solution by mixing 1 teaspoon of castor, mustard and coconut oil each and massage and apply into the scalp.
- If you have dry and cracked lips then rub a piece of cucumber on your lips it will heal your lips and make them soft and smooth.
- Orange peel is very effective home treatment for acne. Prepare a paste of orange peel with little water and apply on the affected area. This will cleanse your skin pores and give you acne free skin.
- Drink plenty of water, eat raw vegetables and fruit for healthy hair.
- Aloe Vera is the best remedy for sun tanned skin. This can be applied before going to bed.
- Exercise works wonders for your skin! It gets your blood circulation going, makes you sweat and cleanses your skin from deep inside, clears your pores and increases your metabolism.
- Cucumber juice mixed with honey is very useful for making dry skin fairer.
If you want to take full control of your skin regime and are looking for beautiful radiant glowing skin, then do stop by for a cup of refreshing green tea in any of our branches and have a talk with our skin expert.